Tuesday 20 December 2011

these are a few of my favorite things

The Sound of Music can warm up any soul, and that is a fact.
"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, brown copper kettles and warm woollen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things"

In the spirit of Julie Andrews I have compiled my very own list of current favourite things so when the dog bites or the bee stings I can think of them and not feel so bad.


1. my vintage watch
I found this at Used House of Vintage last Saturday and I don't remember life before it.



2. nars lipstick in "heat wave"
Red lipstick is tricky business. A good shade will make you feel like a real woman while another shade  could make you feel like a complete fool all day long.  Nars has perfect-red down to a science with heatwave.



3. M83's latest album "Hurry Up We're Dreaming"
When I'm not listening to Christmas music these days I'm probably listening to this



4. my black western ankle boots
I'm struggling to find something that I don't want to wear these with





5. watching "It's a Wonderful Life" at Christmas

2 comments:

  1. We adore the boots here!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why they are your favorite things!
    the boots and the watch are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete